The objective of the report is to conduct a technology exploration search in the domain of Automotive Industry specially focusing on recent innovation & advancements in field of Oil and Air Filters. The report encloses the following aspects:
- Technological innovations and researches on automotive oil and air filters including the material development, new technology, and new designs, etc.
- Competitors’ activity (CI) including key players, mergers and acquisitions etc. under the domain of interest.
- Global Market Analysis consisting various segments and sub-segments such as different technologies, region, application areas, etc.
- Replacing your filter too frequently can result in ineffective maintenance intervals, greater filtration costs, and decreased filtration efficiency. Whereas, delayed filter maintenance and oil changes can also cause problems like engine damage and unscheduled downtime. Hence, knowing the right time for filter replacement becomes a challenge.
- Since frictional component impurities are typically quite minute, they are often too small for traditional synthetic paper filters to capture. Long-term use causes such contaminants to keep building up in the lubricating oil, which causes significant amounts of pollutants to burn and lowers engine performance.
Filter Minder™ Connect Monitoring System
Donaldson Company, Inc. introduced a new solution in 2021 called “Filter Minder Connect” that can track the health of heavy-duty engines’ fuel filters and engine oil. The sensors can be integrated seamlessly into the pre-existing filtration systems. In order to get the most out of the equipment through optimal filter and fluid maintenance intervals, Filter MinderTM Connect’s cloud-based technology communicates the status of critical filters and fluids in the fleet in real-time. This real time data helps to anticipate and plan filtration and oil maintenance more effectively thus saving time, cost and engine from damage.
Biomass Construction Material for Oil Filter
The Silesian University of Technology’s research team (Poland) has created a biomass-based oil filter that will take the place of synthetic paper fiber oil filters. This new material that is primarily made from sawdust of different woods, proved to be more effective at filtration than synthetic filters. This increase in oil filtration efficiency led to many positive outcomes that are listed below:
- The biomass filter achieved better results by showing a decrease in carbon monoxide emissions.
- There was also a significant decrease in the oil pressure.
- The decrease in pollutants carried by the lubricating oil also enhanced the engine performance and an increase in engine power was seen, compared to the synthetic paper filters.
Acquisition of Bosch Rexroth’s Hydraulic Filtration business by Hengst Filtration
Hengst Filtration announced in July 2020 that it has acquired the hydraulic filtration division of Bosch Rexroth. As a result, Hengst Filtration acquired a whole line of mobile hydraulic filters, as well as a new facility, i.e., a plant in Ketch, Germany, and a global sales network in more than 30 nations.
Each year Signicent provides consultancy to hundreds of organizations to help transform their innovations to value.
The Global Automotive oil and air Filter Market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.9% from USD XX Bn in 2022 to reach a value of USD 9.94 Bn by 2030 over the forecast period.
In this part of the report, various market segments are mapped that carry a scope for future growth opportunities.
By Filter Type
- Air Filter
- Oil Filter
- Cabin Filters
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Two Wheelers
- Fiber Glass
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Revitalizing Silicon: The Path to Recovery and Revalorization
- Exploring Cable Protection Systems for Modern Infrastructure
- Innovative Applications of Nano Conductive Metallic Inks in Modern Electronics
- Advancements in Superabsorbent Materials: Innovation and Sustainability
- Advancing Technology in Fasteners and Connectors